Friday, September 7, 2012

Three Artifacts About Me



                The first artifact would be my iPod touch.  First, someone would need to find a way to turn it on.  Otherwise, it wouldn’t be very useful.  A few of my apps are for writing and sharing stories.  A kindle app also gives an idea of what I like to read (when I can’t find the book I want at the library or bookstore), mostly medieval fantasy.  I read a lot in my spare time.  I also have some Celtic and instrumental music on my iPod, nothing loud or punk/rock.  There are many pictures of where I’ve been on vacation recently, and some fantasy-based pictures that I found online.  I go on vacation a lot with my family; at least once a year to Orlando, Florida and usually to Mount Desert Island in Maine, and somewhere over the summer.

                Another artifact would be my report card.  It would show that I am a good student, since I usually get straight A’s and all Honors.  It would also show what classes I’m interested in, such as French, Singers, Web Design and Computer Animation.  I am smart and studious.  I’m not very athletic, but I can still manage to get A’s in P.E.

                A third artifact would be a dolphin figurine.  Dolphins are one of my favorite animals, and I would like to work with them in the future.  Dolphins are playful at times, curious, smart, and loyal to their pod (family), as am I.  I also like the sea and swimming in the summer. I am sometimes easily entertained and laugh a lot; dolphins usually seem to be smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment